At Kenergy, we are always on the lookout for great employees that are passionate about renewable energy and excel at what they do.
We are announcing today that we are offering a marketing internship for Summer '13. This is a 3 month position, based out of our Washington DC office.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
We are seeking a marketing intern for Spring 2013. As we gear up in 2013 we are seeking a candidate to assist with marketing efforts to build our market share in the residential sector. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing renewable energy industry. You will have many chances to attend networking events, meet other solar industry leaders, and learn all about solar power and the solar industry.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials such as newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and events to promote company and increase attendance
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and grow our social influence
- Write blog posts to drive organic traffic to our website and increase engagement
- Design and implement radius mailer program
- Collaborate with team on a variety of other marketing efforts
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (or similar degree track)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Interest in renewable energy and marketing
- Should be creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and a fast learner